Director of SEO
January 2018 – Present
As Director of SEO at Levy Online I manage a team of account managers and specialists, and develop strategies to execute successful SEO campaigns for our clients.
Sr. SEO Account Manager
July 2016 – January 2018
As Sr. SEO Account Manager at Levy Online I am responsible for the success of several SEO campaigns for clients ranging from local businesses to enterprise hospitality. I bring a wealth of Technical SEO experience to the table and play a key role in improving processes and reporting that better serve our clients needs.
Technical SEO Strategist
December 2015 – July 2016
As a Technical SEO Strategist I am responsible for conducting in-depth technical audits to identify growth opportunities in core areas of SEO such as information architecture, site structure, internal linking, on-page optimization, crawlability/indexability, structured data, UX and page speed optimization. Day-to-day responsibilities include monitoring Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster Tools and providing support for internal team members from a Technical SEO perspective.
February 2015 – December 2015
As a SEO Strategist I managed and executed SEO campaigns for 12+ clients while providing support to fellow Strategists.
A core component of my role included conducting competitor analysis, on-page/content optimization, keyword research, content strategy and reporting. I worked closely with our clients, Account Executives and service teams to execute a strategy with a focus on KPIs to drive growth and revenue.
April 2014 – February 2015
Coordinate with SEO Strategists to ensure the completion of SEO deliverables including:
- Keyword Research & Keyword Mapping
- Content Optimization
- Website Diagnostics
- Content Strategy & Content Creation
- Competitive Analysis
- Internal & External Linking Analysis
- SEO Reporting
Work closely with social media specialists, content marketing specialists and developers to ensure successful client campaign performance.
Digital Marketing Manager
June 2013 – April 2014
Coordination of SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing and Paid Search (PPC) initiatives for RepairsUniverse.com and its two partner websites, Strivemobile.com & Fixez.com
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of all on-site and off-site SEO activities including: keyword research & keyword targeting, linking strategy, and content optimization & content development
- SEO Copywriting (sales copy for category & product pages, blog content, content marketing, etc.)
- Responsible for creating effective email marketing campaigns for a list of over using various platforms including MailChimp and Mad Mimi, as well as CartStack for shopping cart abandonment/recovery emails
- Optimizing email strategies to drive higher returns including A/B testing, content, images, offers, mailing frequency, segmentation, and template design
Paid Search (PPC):
- Responsible for the deployment and optimization of paid search campaigns using Google Adwords and the Yahoo Bing network.
- Management of product feeds for Google Shopping campaigns and Bing Product Ads, as well as various shopping engines including Shopzilla, PriceGrabber and Nextag.
Other responsibilities include:
- Management of social media channels including: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube.
- Video content creation (editing and production of how-to tutorial videos used for content marketing.)
- Graphic design & product image editing
- Assist with customer service, technical support and eCommerce operations for three websites.
- Inventory management
February 2012 – July 2013
Co-founder and President of Strive Mobile Repairs, an online retailer providing smartphone & tablet replacement parts and repair services.
Holla at me if you need an experienced Las Vegas SEO.